BOOK TODAY: 0208 858 9222
Our Training and Development
We at Team Steps believe in offering a Person Centred approach to its Training and Development with both individuals and organisations.
Team Steps aims to meet each person or organisation goals in terms of development and to assist them in determining what type of training and/or development learning they need. As a result, you will meet company training aims and objectives.
As a training provider, we are committed to building congruent and transparent dialogue with whoever accesses our unique style of partnership working.
Our Trainers and Assessors are matched with learners in order to get excellent results. We have a training venue, but we can also provide training sessions in your organisation.
Team Steps recognise that there is a huge commitment in terms of resource and therefore seek to provide meaningful, cost effective, time scaled learning opportunities.
- Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Mental Health Awareness
- How NOT to be afraid when presenting information
- The Positive Way to be Assertive
- Dealing with Difficult People and Unreasonable Behaviour at Work
- Managing Conflict
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults and Young People
- Disability Awareness
Level 3 Award in Education and Training – TQUK ACCREDITED
The AET course is 120 hours long and introduces you to the principles of teaching. The course aims to increase confidence and encourage teachers to be more engaging.
You are expected to have strong numeracy and literacy skills, as well as access to a computer in order to submit assessed coursework.
The AET Course consists of 3 units:
- Unit A: understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, including inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Unit B: facilitate learning and development for individuals and groups
- Unit C: understanding assessment in education and training, including principles and practices of assessment
Telephone: 0208 858 9222