Knowing how you come across to others is at the core to good relational abilities. Having the option to pick your reaction to some random circumstance as opposed to receiving an automatic response gives you more power over the effect you have on others.
This one-day “The Positive Way to be Assertive” course will assist you with analyzing your present standards of conduct and circumstances where you are encountering trouble. You will learn and practice skills and techniques of assertive communication in order to express yourself more clearly, openly and confidently in your personal and professional relationships.
- Change non-verbal communication for an alternate effect
- Set limits for other people
- Manage troublesome individuals
- State no without saying no
- Use self-assured language