About the Choice to Change Project
An exclusive Team Steps programme that is a fusion of Counselling Principles and Advocacy; empowering people of all ages to learn how to deal with issues in a non aggressive manner, ensuring that their thoughts, feelings, desires, wishes and wants are heard.
Partners in Progress
We work in partnership in a very innovative way. We believe that every person should have access to independent information and advice to make informed choices. One of our partners is an Independent Advocate that can offer advice and support for every person, particularly those on a DoLS Order and their rights.
Changing people’s lives by empowering them to take the first step to become the person they were really meant to be.
Services we offer
- External Supervision
- Age Appropriate Progammes
- Programmes for Young People who are associated with Gangs
- Complex Case Management
- Domestic Abuse – Victim and Perpetrator programmes
- Work with People with Learning Difficulties, Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Offending Behaviour
- Programmes for Older People
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) and Child Criminal Exploitation (CCE)
- Bespoke Training for Young People and Practitioners around issues that affect them